Air DeodorisingControl Odours 24/7
DAX airscience is the most advanced technology of its kind offering healthier, cleaner air by continuous control of odour, bacteria, mould and viruses.
Odours are created by bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). DAX airscience Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) technology now allows you to continuously neutrilize these odours in a sustainable and cost effective manner in a wide array of indoor environments.
- Controls Odours 24/7
- Pharmaceutical finish for tough environments
- Very small footprint for very large yield
- Suitability for commercial scale odour problems
- Safe continuous operation in occupied environments
- Clean air provides a healthier working environment
- Low energy costs
For large indoor venues and open office spaces
A freshly cleaned surface can become re-contaminated within seconds by organisms settling from the air. Our technology cleans the Air.
Suitable for harsh, high odour environments providing odour control in large indoor spaces and ensuring local communities are not impacted.
A clean, odour free vehicle is important to avoid cross-contamination of varying produce. DAX airscience helps reduce off road time.
DAX airscience Range
- Fuelled by Air to clean the Air
- Continuous Odour Control
- Controls harmful bacteria and viruses
- Low energy costs (no fans)
- Lifts hygiene levels providing a cleaner and healthier working environment
- Pharmaceutical Stainless Steel Finish suited to the harshest environments
Built specifically for the food industry, The ULTIMATE is a robust water resistant unit has variable output to match the room volume and usage. A single Ultimate unit (ULT4) can cover areas up to 440m3.
The custom designed thermal convection system ensures that contaminated air processed through the unit achieves optimum dwell time in the purifying chamber. As the processed air leaves the unit, it then itself becomes an efficient cleaning agent, targeting pathogens both in the air and on surfaces.
The Ultimate SA (small area) as the name suggests is designed for smaller areas than the Ultimate range.
It is also built specifically for the food industry and eliminates odours and controls harmful bacteria and viruses 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. A single Ultimate Small Area unit can cover areas up to 110m3
Busy schedules of working vehicles, carrying a variety of loads, can create problems with maintaining a clean, odour free environment. Quick turnarounds mean that the time allowed for vehicle cleaning is always tight our technology ensures odour and bacteria control without the need for vehicles to be off the road for lengthy periods of time.
- Transport vehicles
- Utility vehicles
- Hire fleets
How DAX Airscience Technology Works
The unique balance of technology used by DAX airscience has been tried, tested and refined over many years to ensure the best achievable results with every unit is supplied.
– Due to the unit design UV light cannot escape the unit from any angle meaning it is completely safe.
– Ozone levels used are substantially below the most stringent emissions regulations worldwide
– IP65 Waterproof unit rating ensures safe and ongoing operation in the toughest environments.
– Food grade wrapped lamps prevent any risk to food chain
– Germicidal Irradiation by dual UV light (Ultraviolet) kills microorganisms (bacteria, viruses and mould) by disrupting their DNA and removing their reproductive capabilities.
– PCO – Photocatalytic Oxidation, UV reacts with our Catalyst (Ti02) to form highly reactive but short lived oxidising Hydroxyl Radicals (OH) which break down Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
– Interaction of the Dual waveband UV with the TiO2 heterogeneous catalyst both creates and breaks down Oxygen molecules transforming Oxygen into a highly reactive states of Ozone and Superoxide Ions which leave the unit as “Plasma Quatro”.
– The negatively charged Superoxide Ions charge airborne contaminates causing them to cluster together and fall from the air as they become too heavy, aiding all other processes. This can remove airborne particulates down to 0.0001 micron, that’s better than any HEPA filter.
– Targeted Ozone produced via the specialist lamp gets to the hardest to reach areas breaking down contamination in the air and on exposed surfaces. Ozone damages the cell wall of microorganisms stopping reproduction and destroying the cell.
EHS Managers turn to
To solve industrial odour issues
FREE SITE VISITS
BENEFIT FROM OUR EXPERIENCE
FULL SERVICE BACKUP
50+ YEARS IN BUSINESS