- Combined media filtration: 3 stage treatment
- Treats high to extreme levels of h2s & vocs
- High airflow rates up to 505 L/s
- Customised design over 505 L/s
- Fast and easy to install – no disruptions
- No water or biological organisms
- Suitable for low security sites
The ZC–Series Odour Filter Unit demonstrates the true performance of the McBerns Combined Media Filtration.
Using our combined media filtration method which incorporates our specially formulated media cartridges, activated carbon and natural minerals to adsorb, and treat the noxious gases in sewerage networks.
The ZC-Filters achieve up to 99.9% hydrogen sulphide (H2S) gas removal through adsorption, absorption and conversion of gaseous compounds.
Applications: Sewage Pump Stations, Manholes, Air Valves, Trunk
Sewerage Systems, Packaged Treatment Systems, Sewer
Pressure Main Discharge, Treatment Plants
Operated as either passive or extractive units, ZC Filters capture large gas surges which occur with high-volume sewage flows.
The modular design allows for flexible installation, as they can be fitted as stand-alone units or installed in parallel to increase overall treatment capacity. All models come complete-ready for plumbing on site, reducing shutdown times and disruption to operations.